Linus Health is a Boston-based digital health company focused on transforming brain health for people across the world. By advancing how we detect, diagnose, and address cognitive and brain disorders – leveraging cutting-edge neuroscience, clinical expertise, and artificial intelligence – our goal is to enable a future where people can live longer, happier, and healthier lives with better brain health.
We are a team of 90+(and growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading…
Please note that our preference is for this person to be Boston / Greater Boston based, however we are open to 100% throughout the US and Canada. Unfortunately, we are not able to consider remote employees who currently reside in Colorado and will furthermore reject applicants that are based in Colorado per the job description requirements. At the moment, we are not able to provide sponsorship for this role.
We are seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager to expand and manage our digital marketing efforts at Linus Health. Under direction from our Director of Demand Generation, you’ll build our digital marketing, email marketing, and social media programs from an early stage, playing a key role in our commercial growth.
What You’ll do:
- Serve as the project manager for digital marketing activities across the organization including website enhancements, content creation, social media, and digital advertising
- Manage and own the day-to-day operations for our digital properties, including the website, social media accounts, and third-party digital profiles
- Develop a continuous improvement program for the Linus Health website to ensure we deliver a best-in-class website experience aligned with our brand
- Design and implement an A/B split testing protocol for the Linus Health website to optimize the visitor’s journey and improve lead conversion
- Develop and manage our paid search and paid social campaigns
- Work with content producers to ensure all digital content aligns with our campaign priorities, brand guidelines, and SEO keyword strategy
- Manage our corporate social media outreach with a keen focus on growing our followers and increasing engagement through creative and thoughtful content
- Build and maintain our digital lead generation and email marketing funnels
- Develop creative and effective inbound marketing campaigns and programs in collaboration with product marketing
- Assist with lead qualification and the development of our lead scoring protocol
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports of marketing KPIs
- 7+ years of experience in marketing
- 5+ years of expertise and focus within digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passion for improving healthcare
- Expertise developing and maintaining digital ad campaigns on major platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- In-depth experience with one or more of the following; Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, Eloqua
- Proven ability to work successfully in a fast-paced startup environment and manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- Track record of building effective marketing campaigns, accessing ROI, and pivoting strategies based on data-driven insights
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects(Asana, Jira, etc) and work effectively with colleagues within marketing and in other functions
- Knowledge of and commitment to following marketing best practices and ensuring compliance with privacy laws
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient analytical and reporting skills
Nice To Haves:
- Healthcare industry experience
- Team management experience
- Adobe Creative Suite
- SEM, Brightedge
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognoses of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- A mission driven environment where all 90+ employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity for full time employees
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health: We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees’ hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(k) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.