Linus Health is a Boston-based digital health company focused on transforming brain health for people across the world. By advancing how we detect, diagnose, and address cognitive and brain disorders – leveraging cutting-edge neuroscience, clinical expertise, and artificial intelligence – our goal is to enable a future where people can live longer, happier, and healthier lives with better brain health.
We are a team of 90+(and growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading…
Please note, we are not able to consider remote employees who currently reside in Colorado and will furthermore reject applicants that are based in Colorado per the job description requirements.
Account Executives will fuel our aggressive growth trajectory with providers, payors and other strategic partners within the global healthcare value chain. This role will lead direct sales efforts and be supported by in-house medical, AI and technology experts.
What You’ll do:
- Build and maintain client relationships, solution selling via calls, email, video-conference
- Achieve and exceed quotas
- Ongoing education of industry, technology, competitive landscape to become trusted consultant/resource to customers and prospects
- Accurately and thoroughly track sales activities in CRM
- Forecast attainment on quarterly basis
- Constantly strive for self-improvement and possess the curiosity to stay abreast of industry and market trends by utilizing various research organizations, sales books, and collateral
- Partner with team members to advance prospects from lead to signature
- Minimum of 3 years experience in biotech, pharmaceutical, clinical or healthcare
- Experience in software sales
- Ability to think strategically yet execute tactically
- Can confidently and effectively speak with prospects of all levels (including C-Suite, VP’s, Directors)
- Experience with complex, nuanced sales cycles
- Proven success with consistent attainment of sales quotas
- Resourceful self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Effective verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to negotiate contracts and terms, with the support of and legal, through complicated contract processes
- Grit, coachability & the desire to win
- Travels as needed to conduct new business initiatives
Nice to Haves:
- Digital Health Sales experience
- B2B SaaS experience
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognoses of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- A mission driven environment where all 90+ employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity for full time employees
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health: We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees’ hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(k) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.