Linus Health is a Boston-based digital health company focused on transforming brain health for people across the world. By advancing how we detect, diagnose, and address cognitive and brain disorders – leveraging cutting-edge neuroscience, clinical expertise, and artificial intelligence – our goal is to enable a future where people can live longer, happier, and healthier lives with better brain health.
We are a team of 90+(and growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading…
Please note, we are not able to consider remote employees who currently reside in Colorado and will furthermore reject applicants that are based in Colorado per the job description requirements.
The Senior Vice President of Sales will grow and enable a best-in-class sales team across multiple go-to-market strategies. The ideal candidate is a hands-on leader with a proven track record in building, recruiting, developing and growing high performing, diverse sales teams within healthcare software. This position will be completely aligned with Linus Health’s entrepreneurial culture fueled by innovation, efficiency and growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and scale a multifaceted sales organization (SMB Sales, Enterprise Sales, Partner Sales, Strategic Sales) that spans from lead to renewal.
- Provide vision, strategic direction, planning & prioritization for sales team resources.
- Coach, train and develop and support direct reports while eliminating roadblocks to team performance.
- Jointly develop go-to-market strategies with commercial leadership team
- Manage complex sales cycles while establishing and maintaining relationships with executive level contacts.
- Establish and maintain a merit-based, enriching, dynamic work environment that appeals to the top talent in the field and enables operational objectives.
- Implement best-in-class processes to ensure and monitor both effectiveness and efficiency across all go-to-market strategies
- 10+ years experience in software sales leadership
- Minimum of 5+ years in digital health, health technology or similar
- Enterprise SaaS experience
- Deep understanding of optimized sales cycles across mid-market, enterprise and partner sales motions
- Proven ability to build out a successful team that exceeds revenue goals
- Go-getter and results-driven attitude - a self-starter with a lot of fire and grit
- Ability to think strategically yet execute tactically
- Solution-directed relationship builder
- Travels as needed to conduct new business initiatives
- Ability to negotiate contracts and terms, with the support of and legal, through complicated contract processes
- Excellent communication skills including presenting, speaking, writing, and follow up
Nice to Haves:
- Digital Health Sales experience
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognoses of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- A mission driven environment where all 90+ employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health: We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees’ hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(k) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.