Linus Health is a Boston-based digital health company focused on transforming brain health for people across the world. By advancing how we detect, diagnose, and address cognitive and brain disorders – leveraging cutting-edge neuroscience, clinical expertise, and artificial intelligence – our goal is to enable a future where people can live longer, happier, and healthier lives with better brain health.
We are a team of 90+(and growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading…
Please note that this person can be located in the US or Canada, however we are not able to consider remote employees who currently reside in Colorado and will furthermore reject applicants that are based in Colorado per the job description requirements. At the moment, we are open to providing sponsorship on a case by case basis.
What You’ll Do:
- Leverage best practices to design a cloud-native, secure, and scalable software platform
- Work closely with technical and functional teams to ensure effective delivery of systems
- Design, develop and deploy APIs and microservices
- Evaluate, guide and recommend architecture, such as design patterns, implementation approaches and other platform and/or tooling choices
- Extensive experience architecting software composed of multiple components/microservices
- Experience developing cloud native applications
- Experience with Serverless technologies (AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, Google Cloud Functions)
- Experience with cloud based architectures and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of design patterns
- Proficient programming skills / experience in one or more of the following: Java, React, Node, Typescript, GraphQL
- Hands on API design and implementation experience
Nice To Haves:
- Knowledge of non-relational databases
- Knowledge of test driven development
- Digital health / healthtech experience
- Startup or early stage company experience and
- BS, MS or advanced degree
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognoses of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- A mission driven environment where all 90+ employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health: We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees’ hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(k) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.